Off: MQB...still

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Oct 24 20:26:30 EDT 2001

<<"turn it up louder,close your eyes,and play them again...">>

Will do Tim-   in fairness, my life around me was in a bad state (as it
usually is these days) and it was probably that.,,,

They did sound cool, it just didn't reach out and grab me, so (insert loud
buzzer noise) the eject button got pushed hastily, and with gusto, and
Motorhead was needed badly to counter the mushed-out effects I was feeling
at those improper times I tried to catch a lift.....

I am certain I will see the light

carry on ye happy quimbers....

thanks

ps- If I was really all that numb and incapable, I wouldn't have
confidently appealed to Andy G for the first CD just a few minutes ago......

so I'll be headed Jerry's way after that-   and since I am here- in case
Andy didn't stuff the gills out of CD services with Nik's 'Transglobal'
CD's-  who has their storage room chock full of 'em at Subterranean
prices?? (pun intended)

mike