Off: MQB

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 25 22:11:07 EDT 2001

fwiw, I think the MQB sound is really cool but could be kicked up a notch in
the energy category with better production. I mean, I still think Definitive
is a great album but there are parts (such as "Nebulae") that would kick more
butt if the snare-drum sounded right... ok, where's Simon...
now on the other hand, to see them live...ah, i don't wanna think about it...

as I just told a few Brits off-line, if you know anyone moving to the States,
tell 'em Ohio, NOT California (Bay Area excepted of course, Doug)!!

Chuck