Clearlight - Les Contes Du Singe Fou

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Oct 30 05:52:41 EST 2001

<<"Does anyone have any views on this album Tim Blake features on?">>  Eddie

Like it-  cool pic's on inner gatefold including Tim, however I believe I
read that Tim just "happened" to be in the studios that day, and couldn't
have played on more than a couple minutes of it....

If you are already a fan of Clearlight- recommended-  if you are a Blake
completist- recommended-   if you are looking to go to an underwater alien
base, or repeat the "Symphony" experience-   may want to pass, maybe get
THE DELIRED CAMELION FAMILY instead, as this will get you heading down into
the ocean waves a bit faster and more intense, I think.....

I saw mention also where Blake's rare Surf 45 was being dicusssed-   Owners
of ornithological pets will be well pleased........