OFF: Sigur Ros tour

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Sep 4 16:12:41 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

It's kinda quiet here, so since the topic of the day (apart from the horrors
of the Ozit CD) is gybe!, I thought I'd pass along this list of tourdates
from Iceland's Sigur Ros, who are in some ways rather
similar...droney-post-rock for a rainy day.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Is everyone in Europe back from holiday yet?  Doesn't anybody work
during the summer there?  Just wondering...I'm considering a temporary
emigration to Switzerland starting next summer and just wondering where the
hell everybody has gone.

No. American tour dates for Sigur Ros (Iceland):
Sept 18 Gem Theatre - Detroit
Sept 19 Massey Hall - Toronto
Sept 21 Berklee - Boston
Sept 22 TLA - Philadelphia
Sept 24 Beacon Theatre - NYC
Sept 25 9:30 Club - Washington DC
Sept 27 Vic - Chicago
Sept 28 Women's Club - Minneapolis
Oct 1   St. Andrews Cathedral - Vancouver
Oct 2   King Cat Theatre - Seattle
Oct 4   Warfield - San Francisco
Oct 6   Wilshire Theatre - Los Angeles