OFF: Fave Ozzy era Black Sabbath...

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 7 21:11:53 EDT 2001

In a message dated 9/7/2001 6:36:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
christmu at EUNET.NO writes:

> My top 3 Black Sabbath albums of the Ozzy
> era have to be:
>
> 1. Sabotage
> 2. Master of Reality
> 2. Vol. 4

good lord, you've matched my top 2 anyway; Paranoid being too overplayed for
me to really assess and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, though excellent, a bit
too...er,  cerebral? Sabotage is fantastic; their artisitc peak (stop
sniggering...), and Master is maybe one of the most important heavy rock
records ever (more influential than even Paranoid, which usually gets the
nod); it's influence being heard even in today's so-called Nu-Metal...30
years later.
Wow
bobm
fave SabSong: Black Sabbath