HW: Cassettes!

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Fri Sep 14 02:50:22 EDT 2001

Chuck,

Work is credited to Martin Griffin. At this time he was also working with
Richard Strange (& the Doctors of Madness). Don't know who is on the track
with him but it is a pretty good rant sort of song.

Man With The Golden Arm is Nik Turner.

Mark

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 00:55:25 EDT, Chuck Rosenberg <Chuckrecs at AOL.COM> wrote:

>figures, I find fairly interesting material, but it's on cassette...oh
well...
[snip]