OFF: 15 minute Urban Renewal Plan

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Sep 14 12:39:05 EDT 2001

> >Boy, though -- if you're worried about politics on this list, it
> >ain't *nuthin'* compared to what I'm seeing on the Gov't Mule list,
> >which I also just rejoined.  Some of the people there have mindsets
> >that are indistinguishable from terrorists themselves.  Christ ...

It's been the same all over. The only exception I've seen is all.peeves,
where the "Nuke 'em 'til they glow, and the countries they came from"
fools are getting Terrorism 101 from a few folks in countries that have
seen the act before, if not quite the scale.

Luckily Bush clearly isn't Clinton or some nappie (ObUS: diaper) factory
in Fernando Poo would probably be rubble by now.

Mike "Bring Me The Head of Osama Bin Laden" Holmes

P.S: Just saw what Jerry Falwell said. Why import fundie lunatics when
     you grow your own so well?