HW: November Tour

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Tue Sep 25 11:40:44 EDT 2001

Michael Blackman IS already over here.

 He's staying with me.... running up HUGE bills on EVERYTHING!!!!

 (just kidding....)

 So, yeah.. he's here. I live in Preston, Lancs.. and I think he intends to travel to see as many gigs as he can.... So, if anyone is traveling to any gigs and can offer any kind of transport-sharing-thing I know he would appreciate it.. cause he's kinda broke!

 Also, he is working a gig in October.... around the 20 somethingth.. somewhere in London.. I forget the name of the place, or the exact date now.. but he needs to hitch a ride there if he can (with a contribution to traveling costs of course.. but anything is cheeper than the train!)

 is anyone traveling down from near here at all?

 Sorry to be so vague with the date and location of that one.... I've had a LOOONGNNNNGG day!

 Layla