HW: Ade Shaw's gear

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Apr 11 14:31:38 EDT 2002

To add to the discussion of HW and others equipment, here's what Ade Shaw
currently uses with The Bevis Frond, as well as Nick Saloman (Bevis Frond)
and Bari Watts (Outskirts of Infinity and Frond collaborator) and Paul
Simmons (The Alchemysts and currently playing with The Frond on tour) from
the Frond Yahoo newsgroup: