HW: Bono, HW and Tibet

Thu Apr 25 10:22:42 EDT 2002

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Donald en Jessica wrote:

> If Bono can influence the higher politics to make living on this planet al
> little better for all, why then I can't find the logo of the Tibet Support
> Group anymore on Hawkwind releases???

        Because that logo was put there by EBS, the famous Hawkwind's own
label, now sadly frozen in a time-trap, because they cared. Whereas
current HW product is coming out on Voiceprint who have not so far been
shown to care about anything very much. HTH, yours,
                                                    Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)