OFF: Rats, Cats, and packets of fags.

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Aug 7 16:56:17 EDT 2002

> Hmm...a B.B. gun isn't going to take out a rat unless you're
> standing right next to it and hit it right in the brain.  Why aren't they
> trying terriers?  Or big, aggressive tomcats?

Get an Abysinnian cat.  Those bastards will take out anything.  We had one
that brought in between fifteen and twenty-five rabbits a year, a live
magpie (through the cat flap), game birds, and (once) a hare.  For a house
in the country, we never had a problem with rodents.  I figured that word
had got around and they were too scared to come near the place.

He's getting old now, so the rabbit count is down to about 5pa.

Those bastards walk around on their knuckles.

(If anyone doesn't know an abby, think the shape of a siamese, the colour of
a wild rabbit and the build of an all in wrestler...)

Cheers,

Rich.