FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Aug 12 21:49:18 EDT 2002

In message <8b.1c5c2b0c.2a89b47c at aol.com>, Michael W Blackman
<Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM> writes
>If I may make a point of something.  Mostly to those who deem bands or
>musicians as something lesser where money is concerned.
>If they are making good music and money is being made from that music why
>should the musicians not benefit from that money.  That is how they make their
>living and put food on the table and shelter over their heads, etc.
>Who are you to say how much food they should have or what type of shelter.
>Bollocks.
>When you give up your job and money and go live in the woods fully
>independent of society and its ways then I personaly will take you views a little
>more seriously -  - maybe...... LoL

Is this aimed at me? It's in a response to my post, but I can't be sure who
you're addressing.

I'm really sick of the unpleasantness on this list of late, so even if it *is*
aimed at me, I have nothing to say except that you've completely misread
my post if you think I'm saying musicians shouldn't make money.
--
Nick Medford