FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 12 22:06:27 EDT 2002

I am assuming by camp you mean the fans on the HW/boc list?
Because I have never heard anything derogatory come from the Dave Brock "camp" nor have they promoted Nik in any bad light as far as I have ever noticed.
The message posted at mission control is a testement to their professional behaviour and attitude regarding the whole situation.