Off: The Reality of Gong

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 14 14:21:37 EDT 2002

Hi Rich,

strange you should ask that, I purchased my second copy of Good Morning
a couple of months back from a dude in NY. He charged me $10.00 (ten)
inc shipping. to the UK. Was very lucky to find it at all, let alone at
such a silly price.....My original dated back to when it was released
and has been missing in action for 7 years, and it took that long to get
this latest copy

You can get the vinyl more easily <G>

Managed to get it from Ebay..... You could check out record collector
magazine online as i've bought Gong stuff through there without a problem.

If I see it about I'll give you a nod...

Regards
Iain