HW: I burned my original Hawkwind ticket!

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Aug 18 14:13:21 EDT 2002

I burned my original Hawkwind ticket from the Alaska
in Oslo, October 1st, 1991. I did it because Hell's
Angels kept fleecing me for being a Hawkwind head for
so long. I'd already copied the ticket up in my
fanzine 'Club Sandwich' anyway where I'd written an
article about it. I originally bought the ticket a
couple of weeks in advance at the post office.

Diamond Dogs opened the show and Hawkwind were a
scorching power trio and I bought a black Hawkwind
t-shirt with Screaming Lord Sutch after the show. They
also had the white 'Palace Springs' t-shirts which
weren't nearly as nice. I could only afford one shirt
anyway.

- Charlie Yuga, aka Christian, formerly known as Joe
in Cleveland, Ohio
http://bloomingdation.dreamstation.com/pulp

---
"I actually saw Motörhead play at least seven fucking
times, right, but I only remembered to bring my
fucking woman along just once!"
- The Cannibal Swinger, King Of Romania

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake
speedfreak Front 242: take a walk

tastefully abridged rambling idiot monk signature:
everybody get hammered and drop your silly knickers
for some tasty speedfreak powered action, especially
all you beautiful young heavy metal tarts and rambling
derelict deadheads on motorcycles... go visit the
Hawkwind Electric Library at
http://bloomingdation.dreamstation.com/hawkwind.html
just for me, and your own sake too, of course, and you
still won't regret sitting on your arse getting
completely wasted all day in front of your naked
woman!