HW: Voiceprint, and How do you like your Hawkwind sir?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 20 01:04:26 EDT 2002

In a message dated 8/19/02 10:06:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

> That in itself raises another question. There are three verses in
>  that MotU, the third one muttered while Nik bleats sax over it, but the
>  vocals sound like Nik to me. Is there over-dubbing even on this ropey
>  release? If not, whose is the voice? And does Nik sing the rest, because
>  it sounds like the same voice to me... Confused am I. Any help appreciatd,
>  I guess Bernhard can settle my first question at least...

I asked this same question here some time ago, no one ever commented. Baffled
and a big fan of the Texts as well... And what the hell ARE the recoding
dates?? I always figured 'em to be '71, even though Langton is mentioned in
the liners... Chuck