Mission Control Website

Chris chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Tue Aug 27 15:22:07 EDT 2002

Hi ya,

Hey but ain't this why _a_lot_ of people like 'hawkwind'?  They don't
play stuff like it is on record, they just do what they want how they
want.  A most excellent example being Bob's "Over The Top" where nobody
really had a clue what was going on.  Bob thought he was meant to be
singing Master of the Universe and everyone else thought they were doing
something instrumental - result was pure genius. Maybe this attitude
always applied more to Nik and Bob.

And yea its always going to be more chaos than genius if they play that
way: but in the mess is genius.

As for name for Nik's mob wot about "The X Hawks" : no mention of
Hawkwind and its more than one word and it has same meaning.

Chris