HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

Allan Sharpe sharpies at IDX.COM.AU
Fri Aug 30 02:19:37 EDT 2002

Love the Codex - great work, wish I had a million hours to put together
something like it - take this as AWE not sarcasm.

I do have one question for all the Hawkwind experts - how come a beautiful
song like The Demented Man appears on only one album? There are a couple of
others but this one strikes me as strange, or am I the only one who loves
the hippie vibe generated by this track?

Allan