HW: Updated Hawkwind Codex now online

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Fri Aug 30 08:50:48 EDT 2002

At 00:26 2002-08-30 -0400, you wrote:
>Guido, I will most certainly take you up on your offer of a clean HTML
>version of the Codex  :-)  I know what a vile mess Word makes when you save
>as HTML, but the alternative was to spend hours/days fooling around with
>some other software that I don't understand and have no desire to learn...
>
>Steve

hi Steve,
I remember the codex file as a simple text file. If Jill/Mike hasn't changed
format, you surely got the original from them in a notepad.exe format  -
named such as "codex46.txt".

The absolutely most cleanest way to publish that information is just to move
the untouched text file to your web, and link it from your main page.
And it looks *almost* like your current page, except for the red color and
the hyperlinks.

peace and levitation,
.joe