HW: Covers All Final Call

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Sun Dec 1 13:27:45 EST 2002

OK Folks...

A few more o' y'all responded to my last prodding, and now I'm about to set
about arranging this not-too-terribly-difficult tree for the second HW
Covers All (CDR) installment.  Consider this the last call, then.

So...the color scheme.  I guess only the US wing of the original tree
actually followed the color scheme, so those in Europe may not care one way
or the other.  And you're on your own here, as there's nobody holding a gun
to your head telling you everyone *has* to follow this scheme.  But anyway,
word from Kevin Sommers (and others, though nobody else actually broke down
the shades into the actual component mix as he did!) is that the original
four were on paper of these shades (printing in just black of course!)...

Volume I - Light Lavenderish-Pink (R:236, G:174, B:205)
Volume II - Light Blue (R:166, G:210, B:236)
Volume III - White
Volume IV - Light Orange (R:238, G:150, B:16)

So...it always seemed that a pack of multi-colored paper (in the US at
least) gave you typically five colors which were (for me) usually pink,
blue, green, (pale) yellow, and some ugly thing called 'goldenrod.'  Perhaps
that's the same as this 'light orange' I'm not sure.   Anyway, so I'll put
green and (pale) yellow into the V and VI spots, and then we'll start the
sequence over with pink in the 7th spot, and just repeat from there as
necessary.  As...

Volume V - Green
Volume VI - Pale Yellow
Volume VII - (LL)-Pink
Volume VIII - Light Blue

Again, the images are at:

Download the eight *.jpgs and print on the proper paper (if you will) at the
proper dimensions, which (in US dimensions) is 9.5 in. lengthwise for a
booklet, and something just a hair short of 6 in. for a tray card.  Both
IIRC!  (24.1 cm and 15 cm, respectively, if my math is working right.)

Oh, BTW, I made one very small correction on the tray card for Vol. VIII
today, as one band that I thought was from the UK is actually American.  So
if you've already downloaded the images and want the proper one, well
then...

Oh, are they printing ok?  For some reason, the black print looks a little
squirrelly on my screen -   not sure why.  Maybe when it comes out on the
printer itself, it's 'flat' black like it should be and not slightly
greyish?  I hope so, I don't know how to change it now I don't think.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Doug, you ready to go?