HW: Covers All Final Call

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Dec 1 15:10:54 EST 2002

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 19:27:45 +0100, Henderson Keith <keith.henderson at PSI.CH>
wrote:
>A few more o' y'all responded to my last prodding, and now I'm about to set
>about arranging this not-too-terribly-difficult tree for the second HW
>Covers All (CDR) installment.  Consider this the last call, then ...
>
>P.S.  Doug, you ready to go?

Volume VII has had the new tracks added and is ready to burn, so yeah!  If
we'd had the foresight to have a tape machine rolling during last weekend's
Terminalwasteband reherasals/jams, I would have been able to throw on a
cover of "Motorhead" (which gave lie to the notion that girl guitarists
can't shred) as well, maybe next time ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com