BOC/OFF: the rock and roll hall of fame

Scruton, Jason Jason.Scruton at DFA.STATE.NY.US
Mon Dec 2 10:07:28 EST 2002

> Hey, is that what Mr. Bush is talking about when he speaks of
> family values?
Heh! If he was, then it goes to show that republicans are not ALL bad.
I always thought they should have used "O.P.P." for campaign purposes:
"I'm down with GOP! yeah you know me"

> Which axe of Muddy's, do you remember?
No. sorry.

> Well, that would fix a lot of what's wrong there.  How come no ZZ
> Top in the HoF?
The eliminator car is in the lobby, and two of their custom axes
are on display-- the ones that look like gruesome industrial machines.

and, how could i forget,they have a Strat Beck played in the Yardbirds.

>  Ah, well,
> they had to make room for Jan and Dean...what was I thinking?
You don't come back from deadman's curve.

> I notice you aren't specualating on the 'future!'

I derive my position from the Bards, Tyner and Lydon:
"the future's here right now, if you control your own destiny"
and
"no future!"

Jason