Passport

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Dec 6 17:14:30 EST 2002

Agreed.  No, they don't. I sent away for mine some two/three years ago -
whenever the idea was raised, and never got cunt all back.

Still, that's Hawkwind for you.

Love 'em or hate 'em, you'd never accuse them of being predictable.

*sigh*

See you all at Walthamstow.

Cheers,

Rich.

> Yes Be Patient :-)
>
> If they've been preparing for a tour, rehearsing etc, and now on tour,
it's bound to slow things down. The band don't have an army of admin
personnel.

> So I would wait a little longer, it will come.
>
> Rich W

> > HELLO AND HELP!! I HAVE JUST JOINED YOUR AUGUST GROUP  AND START BY
ASKING
> > FOR HELP. 4 WEEKS AGO I APPLIED FOR A HAWKWIND PASSPORT. HAVING NOT
RECEIVED
> > IT I WROTE AGAIN 8 DAYS AGO BUT STILL NO REPLY. ADDRESS I USED WAS PO
BOX28