Passport

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Dec 7 06:21:36 EST 2002

I too have been waiting for a HW Passport.  Since
August/September-ish I think.  And I live in Bristol,
just up the M5 from the band!

So at the Hanley gig I asked Kris what on earth was
going on with the passports.  She recommended I
contact Captain Black via this list, or at least his
partner "Tone" who processes Passport applications.
So, if you're out there Passport Tone - can I and all
the others who have been clearly been waiting a while
please have an update?

Thanks

AL

 --- Richard Lockwood
<rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK> wrote: > Agreed.
No, they don't. I sent away for mine some