Official Post From Hawkwind

Michael Blackman michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu Dec 12 04:27:09 EST 2002

You wouldn't happen to have a spare ASAM for sale then would you?  :)
Or anyone?? hehe
I'm also sadly lacking a griffin Warrior cd - box or otherwise (but I was
lucky enough to get a dojo copy - cheers! you know who you are!)
The good news is that I have secured a QS&C cd!! Yahhhhoooo!!

I fully understand and appreciate where you are coming from.  I also have a
huge need or wanting to hear as many recordings as possible.  Different
version of favourite songs and possibly occassionally  some jams that I may
not have heard.
and I freely admit that I have a nice collection of shows from 1970 to 2001
to listen to.  Even the worst quality of the batch are a joy for me to hear.
But now that there has been word that the band would like concert recording
to cease and trading (whatever it is/was) to cease and that it will soon be
an official announcement I will personally choose to do that.
Theres no way in hell I'm gonna look down on anyone if they choose to
continue collecting and trading.
But I will say something if I think an unfair comment is made about
Hawkwind.
The only reason I haven't bought a Yuri cd yet is because the cd's I need to
complete my collection are mostly in the extremly hi price range and only
available seemingly via ebay apart from the new stuff that is becoming
available thru voice print lately.   Its on the list but further down the
list :)

Peace
Mb