I couldn't do Walthamstow, but I'm kind of celebrating

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Dec 13 21:01:26 EST 2002

Well, despite living less than ten miles away, I didn't go to Walthamstow
tonight.  Mainly because the ATM said "Richard, don't go anywhere, because
I'm not going to give you any money to even buy the ticket".  Bugger.

I had to watch friends leaving my local pub in Stratford (E15) to go to
Wathamstow (E17)....  :-(

I currently have thirty pence in my pocket.

Ah well, I'm sure Wez'll tell me what a good gig it was.  (So long as he
doesn't show me his Prince Albert again...)

Still, I got a call from the estate agent today - the house we're buying, we
still may have a chance of getting.  Plan is to exchange contracts next
Thursday, and complete on this house...

http://www.homesonview.co.uk/hov/MARTWELL/MWP00250.htm

... in the first week of January.

You are all coming to the housewarming, aren't you?  You're all invited!

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.

(Trying to get over not being able to go tonight...   sob...)  :-(