HW: Yule Ritual

Captain Bl@ck starfield at SUPANET.COM
Thu Dec 19 14:00:34 EST 2002

This is true - it may be bass heavy and not sonically acurate but it is
quite listenable on my system at least.

----- Original Message -----
From: "KevinSommers" <novadrive at COX.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Yule Ritual

I don't believe in the "Two CD Theory" but rather I feel it boils down to
this: obviously someone (multiple someones, actually) thought the recording
was acceptable to release.  To me, then, it follows that some listeners
would also find it perfectly acceptable.

KevinSommers
"Craziness, down through history, has performed impressively"