HW: Walthamstow folks

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Dec 14 09:21:12 EST 2002

Hi all

Just a big thanks to all the Hawkfans I met last night
for making this such a sociable occasion, inc. Jill,
Mike Holmes, Alan Taylor, Keith Henderson, Ian
Abrahams, Iain Ferguson, Bernhard, Rainer and anyone
else I missed.  Glad I went to The Bell eventually,
having tried Rob's recommendation - The College Arms -
which was a bit quiet (the Old Speckled Hen was nice
though).

I felt the band were on good but not o/s form.  The
trio were tight as ever, Arthur was great, but Tim's
keydbds virtually inaudible except Lighthouse, and
IMHO they would be just right with a functioning Huw
or a well Simon.

How did the party go?

Cheers

AL