Canterbury 2001

Brian Brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Dec 14 11:32:40 EST 2002

Good Afternoon
               I received Canterbury 2001 yesterday I must say it is
v.good Simon House shines out he definitely was a miss at Newcastle. The
Highlights are without a doubt Levitation and Void of the Golden Light.
Assassins of Allah is there yet again I wonder has Alan got written in a
contract somewhere that it is compulsory it must be due retirement soon.
I notice on the inside of the cover it lists the musicians and Huw is
not mentioned but the excellent Solitary Mind Games confirms his
attendance. Is this the full show?
Brian