OFF: "Satan is a human!"

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Dec 22 14:55:35 EST 2002

I just heard parts of Entombed's "Clandestine" album
at the record store yesterday. I picked it out with a
bunch of stuff to listen to, namely some Darkthrone,
Bathory and Bolt Thrower CD's.  Had to leave because I
was meeting someone at a bar nearby to exchange some
live bootleg and radio broadcast CDRs, among them the
first part of my 12 hour Hawkwind 30th anniversary
special. An excellent day so far, listening to my
radio broadcasts on Radio Tarkus and Uhørt from 1998
and 1999 and enjoying them immensely. Expect some new
playlists on my website when I get the time. The
Hawkwind playlist will also be updated.

Chr.