OFF: Netscapeism.

nycademon at ATTBI.COM nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Thu Feb 7 19:23:35 EST 2002

Richard sez--

Any site worth its salt should work fine under Opera (having said that, I need to fix one of mine :-) ).

> > but in general it is fantastic, with a great configurable
> > front-end.  I've been using it in work and at home for about a month now
> and
> > I won't go back.
> >

> Really?  Why not?  Do you really want a browser that *doesn't work*?

You've said this before, but unfortunately, I don't remember your explanation. If by "doesn't work", you're referring to DOM support, or proprietary tag support, I don't really give a damn about either one.

It works just fine, thanks (more specifically, it works better for me than IE 6.0, or Netscape 6.2).

Guido