Ali Davey- "As Above, So Below"

Fri Feb 8 15:15:26 EST 2002

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, mike c wrote:

> super great art Kevin (on AS ABOVE, SO BELOW), folded it open last
> night.....the pulsing effect on track 10 is wonderful at high
> volume,,,,,,,also, has version of "Sputnik Stan"...
> Recommended!

        Um... track 10? `Sputnik Stan'? Is this the same CD as the subject
header suggests? Because if so yours is really quite different to mine
(aside from being bloody good of course...) Yours,
                                                   Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)