BOC: Song for a wedding?

E F des at SUPERLINK.NET
Sun Feb 10 02:57:04 EST 2002

Hi All,

I'm getting married next week and would like to use a BOC song sometime
during the reception, trouble is I can't think of one that would be
appropriate or easy for a box stepper/jump-arounder like me to dance to.

I was thinking about "I Love The Night," but it indicates more the end of a
relationship rather than the beginning (unless we become undead ;-)

I'm open to sugestions (and cash gifts).

Thanks,

  --Eric

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. -- Lily Tomlin