OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Reminder (and Note)

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Feb 10 05:27:39 EST 2002

>I keep meaning to listen to this, but keep forgetting.  What time is PST
>(Pacific Standard Time?) in relation to Greenwich Mean Time?  Eight hours
>behind or something?

Yes.  Currently.  In summertime, we have this strange thing called Daylight
Saving Time, which I'm not sure anyone else has, at which point it suddenly
becomes only seven hours behind Zulu.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  The World will come to an end at exactly 12 Midnight tonight....except
in Newfoundland, where it will happen at 11:30.  :)