OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Tonight

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 16 14:16:12 EST 2002

Just to remind those interested that SDNC will begin airing tonight an hour
early, starting at 4pm PST, instead of 5. And it may also continue till 8!
(4pm PST is 7pm EST, midnight Brit time (Greenwich??...sorry, smegheads...)

Expect to hear some new Farflung, Steve Hillage, Defender, Kingston Wall,
Spirits Burning, Psyhic TV, Vas Deferens Org, Mandragora Lightshow Society,
Igra Stakleaih Perli, Legendary Pink Dots and plenty more of the usual (and
unusual) stuff... thanks, Chuck

"SPACE DOES NOT CARE" airs every Sat evening from 5-8pm PST on 88.3fm KUCR.
Space/Kraut/Psyche/Electronic/Experimental/Prog/Rock'n'Roll/Whims
TO LISTEN ON THE WEB, GO TO: http://kucr.org/instruct.html
For comments, questions, requests to be added or removed from this mailing
list (REALLY!!), e-mail: chuckrecs at aol.com.

E-MAIL me at the Station during my program for the famous "comments,
questions and recommendations" at the same e-mail as above:
<chuckrecs at aol.com> or give a call at: 909-787-KUCR    thanks, Chuck