(off) Anubian Lights, other Space/Psyche-oriented Music

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 3 01:00:21 EST 2002

deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

> Hi there Chuck...
>
> this one indeed is a CDR from Andy G with a blue cover on Tone/Brain Squid
> and I guess I just assumed this was as far as it would get....
>
> has a white label that just has title and says "remixes 99"
>
> cheers+ have good new year

> ps- the cover says "Remix and Rare"

Oh, ok. I remember Andy G. mentioning this a while back so I figured it had
been released more officially. What you describe above is exactly what I
have, w/the title written on the CD w/a Sharpee. some of the remixes are a
tad superfluous, imo...but the prev-unreleased stuff is bitchin'. Bits of
that have since made it onto the Naz Bar album.

PS: some of my new aquisitions (some of which I picked up over the weekend in
Frisco and haven't heard yet, some of which I've had for a while, but what
the hell...sorry but the other list-serves I'm on that are supposed to
discuss this stuff are pretty dead...)

vinyl:
Vas Deferens Org: Zyzzybalouba
Sub Olso: 12" on Two Ohm Hop
Flowchart: Cumulous Mood Twang

CDs:

FSOL: ISDN
Upsilon Acrux: In the Court of the Usilon King
Saddar Bazaar: The Path of the Rose
Abunai!: Round Wound
Chrome: Visitation//Live in Germany '87 (no Helios Creed presence here)
Mushroom: Foxy Music
Lightning Bolt: First LP w/bonus tracks
Space Team Electra: The Vortex Flower
Pretty Things: S.F. Sorrow
Liquid Sound Company: Exploring the Pschedelic (Hey, Darrin)
W.O.O. Revelator: Taking the Long View, In Their Own Juices
Cluster: II
Faust: 71 Minutes of...
Avey Tare and Panda Bear: Danse Manatee
Shay: Dreamers and Stalkers
Voco Kesh: Ispepnaibara
Kopecky: Live
Acid Mothers Temple: New Geocentric World
Popol Vuh: Hosiana Mantra
Pseudo Buddha: Motive
Silver Apples: The Garden (Hey, Keith)
Mirza: Last Clouds (Keith, hey)
Quarkspace: Drop (Keith)
Psychedelic Underground 5 ('70s Kraut-komp on Garden of Delights <grakkl!>)
Species Being: Yoniliscious
Salamander: Red Mantra

Comments anyone??

Chuck