(off) Anubian Lights, other Space/Psyche-oriented Music

mike deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Jan 3 02:42:47 EST 2002

>Comments anyone??

must be nice being intelligent enough to even find a CD in your collection
when you want to hear it much less be employed enough to afford it or to be
mentally stable enough to enjoy it all or to have knowledge of what to
buy.....

the very few of those things I do own I probably couldn't find fast enough
to enjoy....such as the Vocokesh....seem to remember I have that one on a
pizza-like vinyl.....somewhere over the rainbow in yesterdays happiness..

think I'll go put a Kid Rock CD on (mentions this as it's obviously
off-topic, mass produced, and mostly despised) and contemplate suicide-
but not before I revisit "Someday Blues" by Trower

cheers