OFF: 2001's Top 100

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 3 19:01:38 EST 2002

Errrr....I'll try to break this to you gentley, but here in the U.S. Tool
have been selling out 20,000 seat halls and stadiums for some time now. They
are huge. And King Crimson were actually added to the Tool bill as the
opening/support band on Tool's headlining tour. We're getting old, Andy. I
think the idea behind the pair up, believe it or not, was Tool doing their
influences the favor of introducing them to a younger,broader audience.
I know..I know.
Just trying to keep it clear. Eli