(off) Anubian Lights, other Space/Psyche-oriented Music

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 4 00:25:14 EST 2002

In a message dated 1/3/02 11:22:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM writes:

> There are actually two volumes of Anubian Lights Rarities and Remixes, of
>  which both are in stock at CD Services - apparently we are the only mail
>  order outlet he will supply, whihc is a credit to us. In my humble opinion,
>  the second one walks over the first one, but both are great.

what's the diff then??

>  As to your purchases, Chuck..............that is one seriously classic set
>  of stuff, highlights being Species Being, FSOL, Mushroom, Cluster, Mirza
and
>  Salamander,all essential listening, but pray tell I know nothing of Kopecky
>  Live or the Voco Kesh - what are these?

sorry if I was presumtuous in my other post...of course you know about the
bands... Again, the VK disc is a reissue on Lexicon Devil of the first LP
(and includes a bonus EP from an F/i-/VK split)...and the Kopecky live disc
is called "Orion" actually and was released on M.A.C.E. Records...

now on to those derned reviews...

Chuck