HW: "the book" from Voiceprint

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Jan 4 02:56:54 EST 2002

Now, I have that photo book, and have seen it  here (of all places) I thought that
this was the way it was released.
Great album, by the way:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace