OFF: Tool

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Fri Jan 4 05:10:26 EST 2002

Except it was KC who were supporting Tool!  Caught a few Stateside folk
out, who ambled along intending to miss that pesky new support act.  How I
larfed.

Re-Tool - surely the King Crimson support slot will have made a large
diference (and if I've got the erong band, then I know they toured recently
with someone major). Still think the live album beats the heck out of
'Lateralus' though - now THAT truly is hot stuff!
Andy G.