OFF: Tool

Duc de Montfort mikemontfort at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 4 10:18:24 EST 2002

Over on Prog_CDR Yahoo Group we just had a weed going
round with the Tool Show and KC together on 3 cd's.  I
got it and posted that I didn't understand why there
were two Tool and once KC discs.  I just supposed KC
was opening. LOL  Guess Im behind the times

Le Duc

OBCD Newcastle show from HW winter tour. WOW.

--- Z E Itgeist
<stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK> wrote:
> Except it was KC who were supporting Tool!  Caught a
> few Stateside folk
> out, who ambled along intending to miss that pesky
> new support act.  How I
> larfed.
>

> Re-Tool - surely the King Crimson support slot will
> have made a large
> diference (and if I've got the erong band, then I
> know they toured recently
> with someone major). Still think the live album
> beats the heck out of
> 'Lateralus' though - now THAT truly is hot stuff!
> Andy G.

=====
Duc De Montfort
http://profiles.yahoo.com/mikemontfort