Hawkwind_Moorock Moments

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 18 05:18:38 EST 2002

Dear boclers

Duc De Montfort wrote, wisely,

>"This heroic fantasy, a somewhat rougher beast than Dunsany's, is
> dedicated to all those old hippies with whom I shared an honest track or
> two in a kind of golden Celtic afternoon some years ago

<snip>

> Martin  Stone

Ok, so who is he?

Mike w

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.