off: Second time lucky

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Tue Jan 22 08:47:36 EST 2002

Hello,

 I know I asked this a while ago... and though I did get a reply then.... when I've tried to contact the same person again since, I've never got a reply.. and I'm getting very desperate about it,...

 I need to get hold of a copy of Neil Young's Rock and Roll Cowboy....

 If someone could burn me a copy of it I would be more gratefull than you could imagine...

 If anyone knows of one for sale.. I would like very much to know about that too.....

 Hope someone can help.

 L. xx