Hawkwind's Lemmy, Nik and...

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 28 02:16:23 EST 2002

In a message dated 28/01/02 5:44:19 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
motoringmojo at YAHOO.COM writes:

> I have a couple questions regarding Lemmy.  Does anyone know the status
> of his legal entanglement with the United States over his bogus drug bust
> nearly THREE decades ago?  Exactly, what drug was he arrested for, because
> it seems to be it was a sleeping aid or something benign.  Does Lemmy even

I have heard, from previous posts here, that it was speed - which was not
illegal at the time.  They (law)  thought it was coke or heroin at the time.

thats all I "know" about that - sorry

Michael B