HW: QS&C single version, Bolan TV show, WAS Hawkwind's Lemmy, etc

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Tue Jan 29 21:20:28 EST 2002

>> If you listen to it, it's just the single that was played on the show.
>
>Is the single a different cut than the version on the Quark album..because
>the Marc show appearance isn't that track?

Going from memory (bad thing to do I know) the single version of QS&C was an
edit of the album version with Dave's guitar solo between verses 2 & 3 cut
to almost nothing. As I don't really have the time to dig out the vinyl and
listen to it I'm hoping someone else will either confirm or deny this...

Stephan