(OFF) dear Dave Brock-laundry on board-Wilfried, etc

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Jan 30 17:11:55 EST 2002

1) I know I have been bad slow with you too (but you know my secrets and
pathetic depths in 3d) but I still ask the king a favor:

please hook Steve Litchfield up with an all expences paid phone line in
real time to Simon King...I owe him a favor and I believe on you.....and
they can't take that away

and Steve- it's still real, and I send it, and more later (both Steve's
actually)

"M"- there is a parcel here...hmmmm (will open and look for demands, etc)
-
Wilfried-this Australian Roadhawks test press rules......your gonna love
it....looks perfectly mint and has ..GET THIS....perfectly STAMPED UA LOGOS
and INFO...(it's clean and lean and "official" looking).it's an "OHH AHH"
piece....good thing I already promised it and let the offers start flowing
in so I feel better...(haha)

John Gray-- is it you?  r u still there?

mc kreep

Rik....wow

later

good news to self- this Aussie Warrior is surely perfect as they come-

I wonder if Mike Morrcock can play the banjo behind his back or with his
teeth like Hendrix all the while getting some words down for a novel
possibly using his foot