HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 31 17:23:41 EST 2002

In a message dated 1/30/02 10:02:43 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
jasret at MINDSPRING.COM writes:

> Oh, and the only thing that MM didn't get proper credit for on 'Warrior on
> the Edge of Time' was the *lyrics* (not music) to "Kings of Speed", which
> was rectified in some (most? MC?) later pressings.

The Warrior LP I have is one of the 'hairy' fold-outs (ooh, that sounds
rude!),
and the record label and the inner sleeve both list KoS as "Brock/Moorcock."

The version of KoS (instruments and no vocals) that is on Mighty Hawkwind
Classics is credited as "Brock" only.

Joe