HW Glastonbury Fayre on BBC2

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jul 2 07:41:45 EDT 2002

Iain Ferguson writes:

>  The tune actually comes up whilst looking at a bunch of NUTTERS getting
> all naked like abunch of hippies in the fields around the site. Its like
> they're on drugs or summit... God what bunch of weirdo freaks.......

Just got back from Eavis's gaff. What a nice bunch of mellow weirdo
freaks and those nice Mean Fiddler people kept out all the criminals and
saved us from crowds, queues and overflowing bins and bogs. All in all,
an excellent weekend.

ObWeirdest: Seeing a potential interloper coming down the field behind
King's Meadow on Thursday night and then seeing an ornage vested guy run
*up* the hill after him. "Hmmmm", I thought, "that's never happened
before. I guess Mean Fiddler mean business."

Top o' the mornin' to all those security guys who made it a great
festival again.

FoFP