HW Glastonbury Fayre on BBC2

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 2 09:54:07 EDT 2002

Good question,

not watched the vid for sometime. They are listed on the box, their
music is definately on it and I think they are filmed, but not 100%.

BTW  If you do a search for Glastonbury on  EBAY.CO.UK you come up with
the video version for sale all the time, a shop in the UK has lots of
copies for sale.Its very cheap, got my copy from there a while ago,
£4.99.  Always looking for the long version ( pink Faries on it ).

Regards
Iain